Home       About       Blog Love       Recipes       Glamour       Barkley & Friends       Homestead & Beyond       Chomps

Friday, March 21, 2014

FoodFaceFriday! Volume 9


It's Friday again! Yesssssssssssss. It's been a savory-sweet week for me, Chompers. Most days I couldn't get enough Trader Joe's Cat Cookies and Cookie Butter, but there were other days when nothing but an entire pizza would do. What is my body trying to tell me? Don't answer that. As always, we deserve a treat -- I'm thinking something that's both sweet and salty. How about some chocolate covered pretzels? Or some chocolate covered pretzels that have been crushed and sprinkled over ice cream with a salted caramel drizzle? And some hot fudge for good measure? And some sprinkles? Maybe this is the weekend I should actually start running again.

Internet Gems:

Now these are truly iconic looks.

I love this beautiful mama's simple beauty routine (don't worry, the only child I foresee in my future is the one I already have, and his name is Barkley).

I love brunch, but I always feel cheated. Why would anyone REALLY want to cut out lunch? Here is an article in defense of lunch. It made me hungry.

Subway Pizza. It actually sounds pretty good for when you're in a pinch and need something to eat (which is me, always).

A peak inside the Barilla factory! And a peak inside of the controversial world of olive oil production.

This man WALKED almost 3,000 miles through China. And he filmed it. Ahmahzing.

Wanting:

This potent trio of serums (and I say potent in the best possible way) to amp up my current favorite skincare products to cure all of my skincare woes.

And this jacket. 

And this bag.

And a room full of these black and tan beauties.

What are you doing this weekend? Are you planning on eating anything special? I want to know! Tell me in the comments.

2 comments :